DeviceImage Tools Forum Index DeviceImage Tools
Forum to discuss all about device-image tools

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LiveCD Pl. H E L P

View previous topic :: View next topic  
piyushjani

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:15 am    Post subject: LiveCD Pl. H E L P Reply with quote

I m trying to download - livecd i.e. overclockix , but the torrent goes into infinite loop & goes in endless waiting hours :oops: . Could you pl. post your custom livecd on site so that we can download it. :wink:
I have also search the net & found no distro has zsplit program on to its package list.

Anyone can help me :cry: in providing me the link to download the necessary livecd distro.

Regards
Piyush jani
jurij
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Piyush jani,

I can offer you only postal shipping of DeviceImage-LiveCD.
Please see here:
http://www.device-image.de/livecd.htm

Regards,
Jurij
tfruth

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:11 pm    Post subject: Torrent Availability Reply with quote

The correct answer is that you choose not to make the CD available via bit torrent. You could, but you don't. It won't be long, however, before someone buys the CD and makes it available via bit torrent. If they have, but it's not working, then it's obviously their own fault and not yours. Just assume that people will find ways of distributing the CD image for free.
jurij
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi truth,

I am afraid, there is no correct answer for this question at all. On the one side I am sure the open source is the best way to distribute and to share software. But on the other side, you can not expect that without some sort of financial support such projects have a chance to live a long time. So my intention was to distribute a LiveCD this way to get minimal revenue and to invest this money back into development of this project. I am aware that people will find a way to distribute this CD for free,.. ok I am not against it. But I think some people would still buy it to support this project. By the way, I decided to distribute this LiveCD this way also because of very small space I have on the host machine.
So, as you can see there is no simple answer for this problem at all.

Regards,
Jurij
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DeviceImage Tools Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: